Labels

Engagement and Weddings - Moment to Share


Kavitha+Naren




Thank you Naren and Kavitha for such opening your lives to me, and for being such a wonderful couple, but most of all, friend. There are so many wonderful photos from the ceremony, and it’s hard to choose my favorites, but here are a few and more to come. 
























































































































Kenny Weds Sammie


It was a sunny Saturday morning when I dropped by her condo at Serdang Jaya where the rest of her family members had gathered for the session. Sammie and Kenny- Thanks again for having me over, it was my utmost pleasure and I can’t wait to show you the rest of the pictures once they’re all ready. In the meantime, here are some of my fave shots from the day. See you soon!























































































Reception : Federal Hotel KL